Senin, 14 Maret 2011

Discriptive Text

MY HOUSE

          My house is my palace, because in this house I was born and raised. My house is not very large but comfortable for our family. In this house I was living with his parents, sister and my younger brother. 
Drawing Room
Living Room
My Kitchen
           My house is located in a small village on the outskirts of town. My house is a house inherited from the grandfather to my parents. Therefore, my house has never changed from since I was born. There are only minor changes from my house is a small shop which was built in front of the house. So my shop premises is attached. On the day my house is very hot because the little plants that grow. There are only a few plants are planted as small plants, etc.. Although my house is not too big but my house has a large yard. So this page frequently used small children to play in the afternoon. My house is also close to the river which is right behind the house. My house is very crowded with merchandise that sold my parents. One was in the living room, the room is very crowded with merchandise. While in the living room in a house crowded but not overcrowded, as in the lounge. In the lounge is spacious and comfortable place to relax so that our family often gathered in this room. In my house there is also a spacious kitchen that is some what beside the house. So my house there is a shop, large yard, living room & living room and kitchen also has a rather broad.

1 komentar: